family pic

family pic

Papyrus



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Alyssa's Birthday!


I can't believe my beautiful girl is 7!!!!  When did that happen?  We had a really great weekend celebrating our Aly-bug (and yes, I do mean weekend).  Here are some of the highlights:
She LOVES all things to do with space so we had a stargazing birthday party.  Her favorite planet is Uranus so she helped me make this great cake and "star chart"  for her friend birthday party.  She got a telescope for her birthday and had girlfriends over to decorate balloon planets, do space mad libs, and play night games with glowsticks, all the while doing a little (it was a cold night) stargazing.  It was a fun and unique party!
For her actual birthday we had her great grandparents come for dinner along with Mike and Mindy and their brood.  We had a turkey feast and then showered her with presents...it gets embarassing with the huge pile but what am I going to do?  She has a lot of adoring fans.
Lastly, she wanted to go to the planetarium so we did that a week later during spring break.  Overall an outstanding birthday for an out-of-this-world girl!  We sure do love her!

No comments: